The New Year brings new requirements for employers and group health plans under Health Care Reform. HR360's Health Care Reform Checklist for 2013 is a simple way to review the key changes that could impact your company this year.
Our checklist is designed to help employers who sponsor insured group health plans review their compliance with the major provisions of Health Care Reform that may affect their companies in 2013, including:
- Limits on Health FSA Salary Contributions
- Required Employer Notice Regarding Health Insurance Exchanges
- Reporting of Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage on Forms W-2
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) Notice
- Additional Medicare Tax for High Earners
HR360 Helps You Stay on Top of Health Care Reform Requirements
Some of the biggest changes are yet to come under Health Care Reform–is your company on track with compliance? HR360's award-winning online HR library helps companies stay up-to-date on compliance with the summaries, timelines, checklists, and forms available in our Health Care Reform section. Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for trial access.