HR360's free Federal Labor Law Penalties Chart alerts you to the penalties for not complying with COBRA and FMLA, along with a range of other federal labor laws that could seriously impact your business. Simply click on the link below to download your chart—it could be the most valuable 10 seconds you spend today protecting your business.
Our chart features key federal labor laws and related penalties organized by company size, including:
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (Minimum Wage)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Title VII (Discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin)
HR360 Keeps Your Company on Track with Compliance
The best way to avoid labor law penalties and potential employee lawsuits is to stay HR compliant and HR360 can help. HR360 is the award-winning online HR library designed to provide companies with the federal and state HR and benefits guidelines, forms and posters they need to stay compliant. Email us today at email@example.com for trial access.