Is your company struggling to keep up with all of the new notices required by the health care reform law? HR360's 'Top 5 Health Care Reform Notices' is a convenient, all-in-one compliance tool that can help clear up the confusion. Simply click on the link below to download your free copy.
HR360's 'Top 5 Health Care Reform Notices' includes:
- Disclosure of Grandfather Status
- Notice of Adverse Benefit Determination and Notice of Final Internal Adverse Benefit Determination
- Notice of Patient Protections
- Notice of Rescission of Coverage
- Proposed Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
The compliance chart features actual model notices ready for download, as well as key information about who must receive the notices, who must provide them and when the notices are due. We've even included a heads-up on the latest proposed notice requirement, the Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), so you can stay ahead of the curve.
For more information on the Affordable Care Act, including a year-by-year summary of requirements for employer-sponsored group health plans, check out our section on Health Care Reform.