The focus on Health Care Reform has returned to compliance following the presidential election and a U.S. Supreme Court challenge in 2012. HR360's preview of key Health Care Reform provisions taking effect in 2013 and 2014 can help you stay on top of the major changes ahead.
Our preview provides a look at some of the key provisions that may affect employers and insured group health plans over the next two years, including:
- Limits on Health FSA Contributions
- Elimination of Preexisting Condition Exclusions
- Availability of Health Insurance Exchanges
- Employer Shared Responsibility Penalties ("Pay or Play")
- Nondiscrimination Rules for Wellness Programs
HR360 Helps You Stay on Top of Health Care Reform Requirements
Some of the biggest changes are yet to come under Health Care Reform–is your company on track with compliance? HR360's award-winning online HR library helps companies stay up-to-date on compliance with the summaries, timelines, checklists, and forms available in our Health Care Reform section. Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for trial access.